Message sent from:


Boys 'B' Team Tournament

On March 29th the boys 'B' team played in a tournament at Goals. The boys started off strong winning their first game against Warrender 5-0. They continued their winning streak by beating both Hillside and Coteford without letting in a single goal. The last game of their grouping was against the a very strong team from Sacred Heart. The boys tried their best but unforntunatly lost 2-0. They placed 2nd in their grouping and moved onto the next stage of the tournament. They played St.Swithun Wells and smashed them with a score of 4-0. The boys moved on to the quarter finals where they played Bishop Winnington-Ingram. Their competitors were strong and tough but the boys did not give up. B.W.I scored early and went on to win 2-0 against Field End. The boys should be very proud of themselves for their accomplishments and about how well they represented Field End Juniors.
Tournament Report from Himmat
On March the 29th the ‘B’ team played in a Borough tournament at Goals. Our winning streak began with a smooth thrashing against Warrender, we won 5-0. With this win we marched confidently into the next 2 games against Hillside and Coteford; and won 2-0 in both games keeping a clean sheet. Our last game of the group stage against a very strong side from Sacred Heart who beat us 2-0 – this was just a minor blip for us. We progressed to the knockout round and were picked to play St Swithun Wells; and we gave them a thrashing of 4-0. We were then due to play Bishop Winnington-Ingram, (the overall winners of the tournament), and sadly lost 2-0. Our team played brilliantly, considering we’d never played together before. We had lots of fun and a great day.
Team: Himmat, Tommy, Berk, Praveen, William.S, Yasseen, Jake, Finlay
Football Hot Choc

2016-2017 Team

FEJS v Harlyn 18.01.17

On 18th January Field End Junior School played against a strong physical team from Harlyn Primary School. Although they were a full Year 4 team, Harlyn were extremely good. The game stated off tremendously, with Corey scoring a banger of a goal to give a 1-0 lead to Field End. Unfortunately, Harly scored a goal just a couple of minutes later to make the game 1-1. Then Ali did a lovely assist to Frankie and then Frankie did a top-class rebonna to make the score 2-1. Tyrell then scored a lovely chip for us to gain the lead 3-1. Harlyn then scored to finalise the match at 3-2. Callum made an outstanding wonderful clearance off the line and was made Man of the Match.

Report from Callum

Players: William G, Callum, Tyrell, Ali, Frankie, Himmat, Jack, Bailey, Corey, Charlie

London Borough of Hillingdon Tournament 07.02.17

Field End Junior School participated in a hard tournament against lots of strong physical teams from across the Borough on Monday 7th February.  Our team's first match was against St Swithun Wells B Team, who were fast and physical.  At the beginning of the match, Field End had a couple of chances to score, but then Frankie dummied the opposition's goalie and then tapped in the ball to score and gain the lead.  St Swithun Wells then had a couple of good chances to equalise.  The final whistle blew and Field End shook hands with the opponents and cheerfully walked off the pitch.

Next we played a very good team called Deanesfield, who scored straight after kick-off with a fairly good goal from outside of the box.  They scored again to make the score 2-0.  At last we scored with our new member Arlind scoring a wonderful goal. Unfortunately, the final whistle blew and the score was 2-1 to Deanesfield.

Field End's next match was agains Coteford and with an easy win of 4-0 to Field End to put us in first place with goals scored by Frankie (3) and Ali (1).

Our fourth and final match was against Lady Bankes, with lots of chances from both sides. Arlind scored to gain us a 1-0 win.

We made it through to the quarter finals against Breakspear and we finished with a whopping 4-2 win. Goal scorers were Ali (2), Arlind (1) and Frankie (1).

In the semi-finals we played Sacred Heart. Field End unfortunately conceeded a goal and they won 1-0.  We didn't give up until the final whistle blew. 

Everyone thought that we had been eliminated, but we were told that we had to play for 3rd place.  Sadly our opponents scored first, then William G (our Goalkeeper) made a lovely assist to Ali who equalised with a screamer.

St Swithun Wells A Team beat our keeper, but thankfully Callum read their minds and ran to the goal and saved the shot, to save our hopes of a bronze medal.  It was an outstanding save off the line.

Well done boys, you showed great teamwork and made our parents and teachers proud.  Special thanks to the parents who came along in the cold to support us.  Thank you to our wonderful coach Mr Williamson and to Miss Phee for also coming to support us.

Team: Tyrell, Frankie, Bailey, Corey, Ali, Arlind, Tiago, Charlie, Callum and William G.

Report from Callum (Captain)


FEJS v Holy Trinity 22.02.17

On Wednesday 22nd February 2017 we played Holy Trinity at home. What a game it was!!! We happily welcomed our new recruit Tommy to the team. A great addition he is.

We owned the game from start to finish. The game nearly came to an abrupt end when a thunder bolt of a shot by Callum nearly knocked their goalkeeper out! Thankfully this was not the case, it was a top class save by the opposition.

Our first goal came from Tyrell who showed great skills to finish after a great through ball from Callum. Our second goal came from a fantastic pass by Corey who chipped the ball over everyone which went to Ali and with a lovely touch he then tapped the ball past the keeper and into the net. Finally we scored a divine third goal. After breaking through our opponents defenders by dribbling the ball up the pitch, Corey buried the ball into the back of the net, a great piece of football!

Well done William, Charlie, Tommy, Callum, Arlind, Himat, Tyrell, Frankie, Ali and Corey for a great team performance. Let’s keep it up boys and keep doing our school and our coach proud!

Report by Callum (Captain)

Hit enter to search